Become a significant partner on a matchday at Greens Meadow and raise your company profile. Our matchday packages are available for all first team league and cup home fixtures (19+ a season).
Match Sponsorship - £100
Sponsoring a match is the perfect way to promote your company to our ever-growing fanbase. A regular matchday at Greens Meadow will attract an attendance of around 200-300, and our match sponsorship package now boasts more benefits than ever before!
Our match sponsorship package includes:-
- Four complimentary tickets to your chosen match (each ticket includes a £10 voucher for the bar/kitchen)
- Two advertising boards at our Buildbase Entrance and in the function hall on the day of the match
- Name on the front of the matchday programme (50-100 copies printed)
- Several announcements on the PA on the day of the match
- Choose and present your man of the match with a bottle of bubbly (picture promoted on our social media channels and website)
Thank you to our match sponsors during the 2020-21 season so far:-
Zarkeys (v Eynesbury Rovers – FA Vase – 05/12/2020)
Debut goal. ⚽
Debut bubbly. 🍾
Great to have our first match sponsor of the season today! 😁 pic.twitter.com/Lh3PUpn9Ir
— Stowmarket Town FC (@stowtownfc) December 5, 2020
Match Ball Sponsorship - £50 (league game) / £100 (cup game)
New for the 2020-21 season, we are also offering a match ball Sponsorship to companies wishing to promote themselves on a matchday. Coupled with the team’s success on the pitch, attendances at Greens Meadow have continued to rise at Greens Meadow. Sponsoring the match ball will help showcase your company to our supporters.
Our match ball sponsorship includes:-
- Two complimentary tickets to your chosen match
- Advertisement in the matchday programme (50-100 copies printed)
- Name on the teamsheet printed for your chosen match
- Announcement on the PA on the day of the match
Contact our commercial director Dee on 07702 177636 for more information
This form enables you to contact the Club about any issue or query you may have, be it related to the official website or any other matter involving Stowmarket Town FC, both online and offline.